Tuesday 11 September 2012

Garnier BB Cream Review!!

Hey everyone!

A few months ago I discovered the Garnier BB Cream and was SO excited. I had been looking for one to try in hopes to cut down my time spent on makeup.
The first time looking for it, I had no luck. Partly because I didn't know what it looked like. And if you don't either, I'll include a picture.


The second time when I found it, they only had the dark one. So if you have lighter skin like I do, it might be a little bit harder to find. But just keep looking! :)

Onto the review;

The first time I tried it, I thought it felt a little bit oily which I wasn't a fan of as I have oily skin already. I went with it anyways. When I got home, because of the excess oil, I had a BUNCH of breakouts all over.
I was extremely disappointed and left it in my makeup drawer for a few days before deciding to give it a second go.

Now that was a few months ago. I am currently on my second tube of it as I discovered the trick to using it ;)
Whether you have oily skin or not, I would definitely recommend a translucent powder for sure.
The one I've been using with the BB Cream is the Tony Moly Cats Wink Compact (I'll include a picture at the bottom)

Another thing to keep in mind is that if you're looking for full coverage, then this isn't for you. I have acne scars and my skin after being washed is pretty red, and I'd say it has about medium/light coverage.
My acne scars do look lighter, but are still visible. But the redness is always completely gone after.

Overall; 

I don't recommend this specific BB cream if you're not going to be using a powder over it or if you're self-concious about acne(scars). But if you're using a powder like I do, I think it's totally worth a shot! I really love it and I'll most likely be purchasing a third tube soon ;)


Cats Wink Compact ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment