Friday 14 September 2012

Tony Moly Cats Wink Mascara Review!!

So I recently did a review on some bb cream, and I actually enjoyed doing it. Everyone's skin and preference is different, so reading multiple reviews is always good. :3

Today I'm going to be reviewing; 
Tony Moly Cats Wink Mascara


I first found this item on instagram, and instantly looked it up.

The packaging; 
The packaging is the cutest thing ever. Every time I pull it out in public, at work, or around family, everyone always asks about it.
The wand is perfect as well. It's smaller than what I'm used to, but it took no time to get used to!

(the wand)

The product;
I wasn't expecting a lot from it honestly. I had recently been using Maybelline New Yorks Lash Blast prior which worked great. But I decided after two years that I could switch it up.

I found that the Cats Wink Mascara gives my lashes more of a fake lash effect, which I love. I'm one of those people who cannot put on fake lashes to save my life.
Another thing I found was that if you are looking for the natural lash effect, you can still achieve it with this magnificent mascara! ^__^
One coat will do the job for natural lashes, and for the fake lash effect, I usually use about 3-4 coats and curl my lashes prior as well.

There are two separate formulas for this mascara as well. 
One for volume and long lashes (i use this one) and the other for curling and long lashes.
I already curl my lashes so I didn't think I would bother with it.

Overall;
I highly recommend this mascara to anyone and everyone.
The only downfall is that you do need to purchase it online. (click here to purchase it :3 free shipping + free gifts!! ^__^)

I can't say enough about this product. It's one of my favorites and I will for sure be rebuying it.
(it's also not tested on animals yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment