Thursday 31 January 2013

ELF Makeup Haul!

Hey lovelies!!

Recently I bought some stuff on the ELF website cause they had an amazing deal going where if you spent $20.13, you got $15 worth of products for free!!
I actually got the products last week, but I've been so busy, so I was never able to do a haul or anything. :c

I'm not going to be going into detail about the products I got, but when I review them all, I will post more pictures, swatches, colour names, etc.

So without further delay, let's get started!




Here's a pile of everything I got. It's obviously a lot :c
(keep in mind everything from ELF is very cheap and affordable)


One of the first things I got was the Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara, which I saw my friend use once and I wanted to try out. :3


I've been using my finger to apply my eyeshadow a lot, so I figured I would get some brushes. :3


I actually got two of the Plumping Lip Glazes. :3








(i'm really excited to try this one)












(this was probably the most expensive one, being $6)




(got two of them as well)




(this one is the Fuchsia Fanatic which I'm wearing now. :3)


(i don't remember ordering this one lol)






That's everything I got!
I'm going to slowly be trying the products out on my days off, so expect reviews when I do!! :3

If you want to see a video where I give the colour names, here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment