Tuesday 15 January 2013

Missha Creamy Latte Cleansing Foam: Green Tea Latte Review!!

Hey everyone!

So today I'm going to be reviewing a facial cleansing wash that I bought online. :3
And the name of the cleanser?

Missha Creamy Latte Cleansing Foam: Green Tea Latte!!
This is what the packaging looks like. Nothing extremely special, but I do really like the mix of the light green and gold :3
I've never tried anything from the Missha brand before, but I was excited to try it.
If you know me, you know I love anything green tea. I have various green tea cleansers and scrubs, so of course I had to get this!

When you open it, it's just your basic little squeeze tube.
One thing I should mention is to be careful with it though. I dropped it in the shower and the lid doesn't stay closed properly so I cannot travel with this. Not that it's a big deal anyways. It doesn't leak so I'm fine.

When you dispense it, it's a pale, shimmery green. And you don't need a lot of it, because a little goes a long way!
It smells very clean, nothing like green tea. More like your grandmothers bar of soap.

When you rub it in, I wouldn't say it gets foamy or anything, but the consistency is nice. :3 It feels really silky on your skin which I like.

But when you're rinsing off your face (this is the reason I use it in the shower and not at night) it's very clarifying! As you're massaging your face to make sure you're getting it all off, your hands actually gets stuck on your face. They don't just glide along anymore.
I do like this though because your face is so clean after!

This can be a little drying though, so I do recommend a good moisturizer after. 

Missha has a few others scents/flavors, such as Strawberry and Choco Latte. But the green tea is specifically for oily skin, which is my skin type.

Overall, I do like it and will use the rest of the product, but I'm not sure I like it enough to repurchase it. I don't like using this everyday because of how clarifying it is, and the smell isn't my favorite thing ever. But it does do the job, and if you're the type of person that doesn't use a scrub before a cleanser, then this would be perfect. But if you do use a scrub daily like I do, this might just be too much for daily use.

My rating?
7/10.

If you would like to purchase this cleanser, it's just under $9 here!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm thinking about ordering this product (the Strawberry Latte one) but I have some doubts about it:
    It is recommended for daily use?
    Does it removes the BB Cream too? (I'm using Skin79 Vital Orange one)
    I'll be glad if you can help me decide! Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use it daily (i don't) but you would have to moisturize every day, day and night. It's very clarifying, and gets everything off. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you might have to work the cream into a lather on a washcloth or sponge in order for it to be foamy. It should look more like this: http://i44.tinypic.com/4uxwzr.jpg

    It should have a consistency of shaving cream after to work it into foam.

    ReplyDelete