Wednesday 29 May 2013

ELF Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!

So if you recall, a while ago I did an ELF haul, where I had purchased their Studio Face Primer. It was probably one of the items I was most excited to use, as I hadn't tried any type of primer prior.


So this is what it looks like. Ignore the stuff in the back. :p
I actually really liked the packaging. It was simple and easy to use. I'm currently using a primer that's in a pot and it's annoying cause most of the product gets under my nails. :c


It's actually pretty sleek looking for the cost ($6)
The pump sometimes stuck though, which was annoying cause it would end up shooting the product halfway across my room.
I also got mine in Radiant Glow, cause at the time they were sold out of the others.


Yeah, it looks like that. After a month of using it, it started being really nasty.
At first, I really liked it cause it was just like a thick liquid foundation, but then it became this golden glittery turd that was extremely hard to blend in.
Usually it would glide over my skin no problem and leave a bit of glitter, which I didn't mind.
But now whenever I attempt to use it, the first place I put my fingers to apply it are extremely glittery and gold, and it refuses to blend or do anything, which is really annoying.
It also falls off your skin if you don't blend it instantly.


I applied it over all of my hand, and I'm not even kidding when I say it took a good TWO minutes to blend the tiniest bit onto my hand. It's really annoying when I'm in a hurry and it takes that long!

One of the most annoying things though is that I have about 1/5 of the thing left, and can't even use it proper. :c I mean yeah, I only paid $6, but still, I paid for the damned thing, I wanna use it!


Overall, I would rate it a 6/10.
If you're able to use it all before it does the weird clumpy turd thing, props to you. But if you don't think you'll be able to, I wouldn't recommend this. There are much better primers out there that actually last.
I might be repurchasing this but in another colour, just to try. Maybe mine was just older than I thought?

I hope this review was helpful :3 




And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment