Tuesday 14 May 2013

Favorite Drinks from Starbucks!!!

Hey everyone!!

Recently I've been going to Starbucks, a lot! That got me thinking "hey maybe I should do a post on starbucks since it's basically my first love." so here it is!

I don't just love Starbucks, I'm addicted to it. I go almost once a day, sometimes even twice. There's six of them where I live, and two of them know me extremely well. :3
Instead of listening to me blab on and on about them though (I could literally do it for hours) let's move on.

Green Tea Frappe
This is by far my favorite drink, and the one that everyone kinda knows me by. When the staff see this drink getting made, they know it's mine.
I don't even like green tea at all, but I tried this on a whim, and sweet baby pickles is it delicious!!
I've probably had at least a hundred of these bad boys, and they can actually be a tricky drink. I've had a few that taste like straight up green tea and that's it.
If they're made right, they taste like this creamy delicious green tea thing (hence the name) and they're just so good. If you stir in the whipped cream, that makes them a little bit sweeter too. :3


PassionTea Lemonade
As far as I know, this is a year round drink, but for some reason, I never think of ordering them until it's actually summer time.
Something I should add though, is that you can get the normal Passiontea, or you can get the Passiontea lemonade. I've had both, and much prefer the lemonade version. It's sweeter and just tastes better in my opinion. I made one of my best friends addicted to it.
It's also really pretty. I can usually down one of these in less than ten minutes (that's a big deal for me)


Cotton Candy Frappe
The Vanilla Bean frappe with raspberry syrup, better known as the 'Cotton Candy' frappe, is such an amazing drink. When you order it, you usually have to tell them what's in it, just a heads up.
It's beautiful and pink, which I love. When I first ordered it, I didn't think it would be this colour for some reason. I thought it would be a pale pink like the Strawberries and Creme frappe, but it was a lot more vibrant, and it was gorgeous.
I'm not evening joking when I say this tastes like cotton candy either.
If I have a big date coming up and have no access to a toothbrush, mints, gum, etc for some reason but I'm around a Starbucks, this is my go to drink cause it makes my breath smell (and taste) just like this!!


Mocha Frappe
This is actually the first drink I ever tried, and usually one of the ones I suggest to people who have never tried Starbucks before.
They used to add a chocolate drizzle on it, but for whatever reason they don't now unless I ask. :c
When I want a drink that has actual coffee in it, this is my favorite. It tastes so good, and has a chocolately flavour to it, but it's not overpowering, hence why I love it.


Salted Caramel Frappe
This one is unfortunately a winter time drink, which is really sad because if it was a year round thing, it would probably be my most ordered drink.
It's just like the caramel frappe, but they put seasalt on the top which somehow makes the entire thing taste 10x better!! Again, this one has actual coffee in it, which is super good for those days when I can't function properly.
(sometimes if you go to a less busy Starbucks, you can still get this if they haven't run out of the salted topping)


Creme Brulee Latte
This is probably my favorite hot drink, but again, it's only a Christmas time thing. I'm not a big fan at all of their hot drinks, but this is the one that I can actually stand.
I haven't had one of these in so long, so I don't remember exactly how to describe it. The best thing I can say is to try it around Christmas time though.
When these drinks come out every year, they usually have a buy one get one free special I think, so bring a buddy with you!!


White Chocolate Mocha
This is something they have year round, so next time you want a hot drink so you can snuggle up by the fireplace and read a good book, this is the one to try!!
One of my friends actually recommended this to me one time, so I was like "okay fine i'll just try it" and I'm so glad I did! Where I live, even in the summer it can still be pretty cold, so I can just order this and be on my way.
Although I haven't had one for a long time because it's actually been pretty nice.
I believe this has a coffee base, and it's a little sweeter. I'm not one that usually likes sweets, but this is so good, and one of my top picks for a hot drink if the Creme Brulee one isn't available.


Cheesecake Brownie
I don't even know why these exist, they're so addictive they should be illegal. I can literally buy them out of these, and eat them all day long.
It tastes exactly what it sounds like. It melts in your mouth and gives you a foodgasm.
These are apparently limited edition as well.


Double Chocolate Brownie
Again, another brownie. I don't know why but I'm mega obsessed with brownies.
These ones are best warmed up (I always ask them to cause I can never do it properly at home) and they're just so good. They're a little cheaper than the Cheesecake Brownies, and these are available all the time.
I'm trying to cut back some, but these are still my weakness.


Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
These sadly, are discontinued for some reason, but I'm sharing them anyways.
These little sweetie pies (ha!) had creme cheese icing in between two soft red velvet mini cake things, drizzled with icing. They were able to be eaten in just two bites (unless you're me and shove the entire thing in your mouth)
I definitely got people addicted to these as well.


These are my absolute favorite things to order from Starbucks whenever I go there. They're always so good, and the people are always really nice. Usually when I try something new, and let them know that, they always offer to make me something else, free of charge! They did that when I tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte (i wasn't a fan)
They are a little on the expensive side (usually around $4-6) but in my opinion, it's worth it, not just because of the drinks, but because of the friendly staff.
If you go when they're busy, they usually ask for your name too. I used to say cool things like Megatron and whatnot.


I got a Mocha frappe today, and they totally misspelled my name, even though the guy asked. I found it funny :3


If you guys try any of these drinks/snacks, let me know what you think of them!! Or let me know what your favorite drinks are so I can try them!

Twitter: yoashleydawn
Instagram: yoashleydawn
Tumblr: allthingzgirly
Youtube: yoashleydawn


No comments:

Post a Comment