Wednesday 15 May 2013

Recent eBay Purchases Part 2!!!

Hey everyone!

I've been trying to get into the habit of blogging more often, and while I was at work, I started thinking "what could i blog about today though." and then I thought "well i really like eBay. that's where i get most of my stuff from..." so it was kind of obvious!
I've done one of these posts before, and I was thinking of doing them every few months or so. :3

I've cut back on my spendings, but since my last post, I've gotten quite a bit of stuff.
I love buying off eBay cause everything is always so cheap, and I'm very rarely disappointed. Anytime I don't receive my item, I contact the seller and they always give me a refund or resend the item!!

Let's jump into it, shall we?


This is my most recent purchase, and while I'm still waiting for it, I know it's going to be my favorite as well. It looks so soft and cuddly!!
Lately I've found myself becoming super obsessed with anything Rilakkuma, and I even have a little wishlist specifically for it!
This one is 50cm, which is the perfect size for cuddling with on those long lonely nights. :c


If you follow my blog, you've probably seen this a few times. It's by far my favorite eyeliner ever, for SO many reasons!
First of all, look at the packaging. It's adorable. This is actually the third one I've ordered, but I gave one away to one of my friends because I was in a nice mood, and the one I'm currently using; I don't know how much is left but I have a feeling it's running low.
I have extremely oily skin, and my eyelids are the worst of it all, and this is the only eyeliner that doesn't smudge or budge or anything. It stays on all day and it so perfect. And it's less than a $1!!!


I had been wanting a new purse for a while, which is kinda sad because I was never one for purses because they're just so annoying in my opinion, but I saw this one and for some reason, I felt like I had to get it. I received it about two weeks ago, and it's so perfect. You can adjust the strap so it can go cross body as well, and the color I got is just really nice.
I always get a lot of compliments on this bag wherever I go! :3


A while ago I was surfing eBay with my friend and found these beauties, so I ordered a pair for each of  us, in red. They're really adorable, and durable!! I can just throw these in my purse and they don't break or anything. I was afraid one of my books or something would break them, but they still look like brand new.
They're also super cute and great for the summer.


Right now, you're probably thinking "what the fuq" but yes, it's exactly what it sounds, and looks like. It's literally a stuffed Rilakkuma, with the back taken out so you can put your phone in it!!!!
I'm so in love with this bad boy, but the only downside is that it doesn't fit in my pocket and I can't use the camera with it. Other than that, it's perfect. I take it usually when I'm going on a date or out somewhere.
It looks really funny when you call someone on it though. :p


After two years of having the same swimsuit, I kind of wanted a new one. I saw this one on eBay and couldn't resist!!!
I'm usually a little weary of ordering this kinda thing online just because you never know how it's gonna fit, but I've learned if it's a Korean item, just order a size bigger because they usually fit small.
It's actually a three piece set; the top, shorts and a regular bottom. I wear it with the shorts though cause they're really cute.
I got a lot of compliments on this, and I love it because no one else in my city owns it! Mwahaha.


Those are the most recent things I've gotten off eBay, and they're all so perfect!
I'm really excited to be doing these types of posts more often. I hope you guys like them, and have a beautiful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment