Wednesday 8 May 2013

Favorite Things From Lush!!!

Hey pretties!!

Last week I asked on my tumblr what kind of blog post you would all like to see, and the most requested one was my favorite things from Lush!!

If you didn't know, I actually went into Lush for the first time two weeks ago, and everyone says their first time is always overwhelming. But I had ordered online beforehand and looked around, so I knew what to look for and expect.
But if you have the chance to go into a store, I definitely recommend it. It smells really good and the staff was so friendly.

I'll be doing full reviews on each product in future posts.

Also a little heads up, if you go into the store, you can usually ask for samples of things that you want to try. I got five samples!
But if you order online, they usually give you a little sample of one of their soaps to try out. :3

But enough with all the talking, let's just jump right into it.

My absolute favorite is one I ordered two weeks ago and just got last week. I can tell this is going to be something that I'll be ordering when I run out.
If you couldn't tell, it's a facial cleanser. I plan on doing a full review for it in the future, so watch out for that!!



Ocean Salt is a face and body scrub, and if you've heard of Lush before, you've probably heard of this before. It's one of their best sellers, for obvious reasons. :3



FUN is a product that comes in different colours/scents. I've only tried the yellow and pink fun, but the pink is my favorite. It smells a lot better in my opinion and the color is so pretty. I think maybe my yellow one was defective :P
FUN can be used as a play-dough, shampoo, bubble bath and body wash.
2.5% of sales also go towards a good cause.


Tea Tree Water is a toner, so I just spray it on after I wash my face. It tastes really gross, but works really good. I've noticed I haven't been breaking out as much since i've been using it daily.


Karma Komba is a solid shampoo, which is exactly what it sounds! It's a bar of shampoo! This was actually the first thing from Lush that I tried, and fell in love with. You do have to buy a tin to hold it so it doesn't melt and waste away in your shower, but you can reuse the tin anyways.
Karma is also the signature scent for Lush. :3

I actually got this as a sample, twice! I gave one away to a friend and am currently using the other. It smells just like the Karma Komba solid shampoo :3


Snow Fairy
I actually can't link this one, because it's only available during Christmas time, but it smells SO good. I ordered the smallest size and I still have most of it because I want to ration it. ; - ;


Sweetie Pie is a shower jelly, as it says on the packaging. It looks and feels like jell-o when you hold it, but it smells really good!! It has little sparkles in it, which is awesome.
It's kinda hard to use, but it's definitely fun!


These are my favorite things that I've tried SO FAR from Lush.
I've tried other things, but some of them I'm not a big fan of, or I didn't find them to be worth the money.
One thing to keep in mind though when using Lush products is that they are extremely clarifying, meaning after using them, your skin/hair will feel extremely clean to the point where it squeaks. They also have expiration dates on all the products, most of them lasting a little longer than a year.

And when ordering from the online store, I always go for the cheapest shipping. It gets to my house within two days usually, which is how long it takes for the most expensive shipping.

I hope you all liked this post, and let me know if you'd like to see more of these in the future!! ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment