Tuesday 3 September 2013

August Favourites!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Today I'm going to be doing an August Favourites post. :3
I really love watching videos and reading blog posts, as it gives me a chance to find out about new products, or try some that I have in storage. So if you have one for me to check out, post it in the comments!

But moving on!
I missed a few months for favourites, mainly as I've been busy, or just didn't try out new products.
But this month is FILLED with favourites!!



Here's an overview of my favourites. This is actually a lot for me. I expected to only have a couple.



First we have the Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation! I'm in the lightest shade, 110.
I hadn't really heard much on this product when I bought it, but I wanted to give it a try anyways.
I actually really like it though, it's really fast and easy to apply when I'm in a hurry!



Awe bugger. This picture is sideways.
Anyways! This is the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer!
This was actually purchased at the very end of the month, but after three days of using it, I could tell this was going to be a favourite.
I've had really dark circles lately for some reason, and none of my other concealers would cover them up! This bad boy did the job perfectly!



My next favourite is the L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base. :3
I've never really used primers or bases on my face, but I remember my mom using this on me once a few years back, and my skin felt really good afterwards.
The main reason I've been liking this; my makeup goes on so smoothly after, and the pores on my nose look a lot smaller too!



Next up, we have the essence gel eyeliner, in black. I had bought this a while ago, and hated it. It smudged all over and gave me raccoon eye within a few hours. It sucked.
But after seeing neonchipmunk rave about it so much on her blog, I figured it was worth a second try.
I put a powder over it and it stays on all day!!



My last makeup favourite is the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express mascara.
I'm sure everyone's heard of or seen this, or probably even tried it.
I wanted the waterproof version, but I couldn't find it anywhere! 
And at first, I hated this. It clumped everything together and was just really wet and messy.
I left it for a month and finally used it again after packing the wrong one. Oops.
But it works really well now that it's probably dried up some. :3 my lashes look really pretty afterwards!



For skincare, I have two favourites!!

The first is the Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal scrub! I was sent this in my Ipsy Glambag for the month. I've heard so many people talk about it, and I never tried it because it's pretty expensive.
But after trying it out, I might be willing to splurge. It feels really nice, and actually doesn't smell as bad as I thought it would!



And my second, and last skin care favourite is my Clarisonic Mia 2!!
I'm planning on doing a blog post on this soon too, where I'll include where I bought it from.
I got this brand new, for only $80! Which is insane since everywhere else sells them for $150 at least!!!
It came with everything, like the charger and travel case.
My breakouts have slowed down and my face has cleared up a lot since using this. :3



My next favourite is the Yes to Carrots Shampoo and Conditioner!
I bought these a few months ago, wanting to try something new.
I don't use them every day though, just because of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but it's not this amazing smell. I've gotten used to it though.
My hair always feels really incredible after using this!




And I lied! Third skin care favourite, hiding in my files. :c
This is the Nicel Daily Repair cream. :3
I bought this, along with some others from my work a few weeks ago.
This one in specific is supposed to help even out your skin and whatnot.
I have lots of acne scars, so I thought this would help.
It burns my face a little bit, but that's because it's doing it's magic. 
My acne scars are a little bit lighter too!!



And my very last favourite is the Vitamin Water in Acai Blueberry Pomegranate.
OH.
MY.
HOLY PICKLES.
I have an obsession with anything blueberry pomegranate.
I discovered this when I was at Shake The Lake! They were giving it out for free, and this is the one I got.
This is probably my favourite thing ever, and it's just the best and I can't even say enough good things about it!


I loved so much stuff this month. And if you guys have a monthly favourite video or blog post, post the link down below or on one of my social media sites so I can check it out!! :3


So don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment