Tuesday 17 September 2013

Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I'm going to be reviewing the Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub!! I received this in my august Ipsy bag and was extremely excited for this product after hearing multiple people rave about it for months.



Gotta love the shower cap I used for a background. :p

Anyways! I got a trial sized tube to try out. I'm never home on weekends, so this is nice to bring with me when I go.

But onto the actual product!



The actual product looks like poop. I'm not even kidding.
I had another scrub, Dark Angels from Lush that was close to this. So I was a little turned off because I thought they would smell similar, but thank goodness they didn't!
The smell is hard to describe, but it's different, in a good way!!

When I use this, I just put a large pea sized amount on my fingers then rub it between my hands and apply it all over my face and neck after using a cleanser.
I'm used to using extremely abrasive scrubs, so when I first tried this and realized it was extremely gentle, I was turned off, yet again.
I kept massaging this into my skin for a good minute until rinsing it off.
AND OH MY HOLY PICKLES. My skin felt so clean and smooth afterwards! It never feels that smooth!

When I first used this, I tried using it every other day just to use it sparingly. But nope.
My skin felt so amazing afterwards that I've been using it every single day.
If you take nothing else but this from this post, THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT.

Haha and no, they didn't pay me to say that. But this is honestly the best product I've ever used for my face.
My skin has cleared up a lot since using this, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and look at the price online.
I was expecting this to be extremely expensive. For absolutely no reason, I seriously thought it was a $60 product.
Nope. It's only $18! Which is still pricy in my opinion for a facial scrub, but when it works this amazing, it's definitely worth it.


Okay this review was basically all over...

ANYWAYS.

Overall, I would rate this a perfect 10/10.
Usually I can find something wrong with a product. The packaging. The way it looks/smells/tastes/exists.
Nope.
10/10




And don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment