Tuesday 10 September 2013

Dial Hello Kitty Body Wash Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I'm going to be reviewing the Dial Hello Kitty Body Wash.
I bought this last year around Christmas, I believe. I finally got around to using it a little while ago.




Of course you would be sideways...
Anyways! As some of you may know, I have an obsession with Hello Kitty. So when I saw this in Walmart, I knew I had to get it!
I bought it for around $4, I believe. Which isn't bad at all!! It's a pretty huge bottle too. :3

The packaging; adorable. First, it has Hello Kitty which makes it perfect. But the pink lid and polka dots all over just add to my love for it.
I'm honestly going to be sad when I have to throw it out. :c




Upon closer inspection, the body wash itself is a clear pink gel.
I thought it was going to smell like bubblegum or something really sweet, or maybe even floral. I'm usually not a huge fan of either of these scents.
But when I used it for the first time, I noticed it was a very light pink grapefruit scent.
I've mentioned before I love pink grapefruit, so I was surprised!


As for the actual product, and not just the look of it, let's jump into that!!!
I'm not really a dirty person. That sounds weird, but unless I've been running around barefoot for hours, I don't get dirty.
So yes, it does get me clean.
The scent doesn't linger on your skin at all I find. As soon as I rinse off, the smell is gone.

But this does lather up rather nicely. :3
Randomly, I actually also like using this to shave with! I just lather some up as I'm washing up, and shave away. It works pretty good. :3 I'm not really one to use shaving creams, hence why I like this.


I feel like this review was all over the place. Ha.

Anyways!!
Overall, I would rate this a 8/10!
It's a really nice product, but it's not life changing.
It kept me clean, and was pretty cheap in my opinion for the amount you get!





Don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment