Monday 2 September 2013

Precision Blending Sponge Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I'm going to be reviewing the Precision Blending Sponge! I bought this a while ago from my work after seeing multiple people rave about the beauty blender. I knew coming into it, it wouldn't be the exact same, but would give me an idea.


I only paid $5 for this, so it wasn't too expensive.

Basically, before each use, you have to wet it so it doesn't absorb the product, and plus it just feels better. And after each use, you have to rinse it out too.
Right away, I hated that. I do my makeup in my bedroom, not my bathroom. It was just a big pain to have to run to another room.

Another thing I wasn't a big fan of, was that it stained from the foundation and what not. I used it more recently for some blush I got, and it was horrible.

As for blending my makeup and applying it, it was alright, but it took way too much time. I prefer either using my hands, depending on the foundation, or using a stippling brush.
I found it gave my makeup a dewy effect as well. I'm oily enough without this, so this didn't do anything for me.


I honestly have nothing good to say about this applicator.
I would rate it a 1/10.
Props for at least being a cute colour I guess.
Maybe for some people this would work, but for myself, horrible.




And don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment