Wednesday 18 September 2013

Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


I wasn't originally going to do a blog post today since I was kind of busy, but I'm in a good mood, and when I'm in a good mood, it inspires me to write. Soo, moving on!

I'm going to be reviewing the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser!
I've actually had this exact bottle for a year, and been using it on and off. Which is weird, because I actually really like it.



Yup, it has my name on it. :p

First of all, before I forget, I have to mention that this is actually really nice for traveling because the top twists to lock the pump!
I first heard about this from missglamorazzi on youtube! She raved about it, so I bit the bullet and tried it.
This is also my first Aveeno product. :3

And I was not disappointed! I had foaming cleansers before that came out as a liquid, and would foam up. Or others that came out as a foam and then just... didn't stay foamy on your face.



When you dispense it, this is what it looks like. I forgot to rub mine in, but it looks the same. :p

I use this first, before I scrub my face and my skin's been pretty clear recently. :3
So needless to say, I really like this!

Another thing I like is that this lasts FOREVER! I feel like this is still 3/4 full, and while I have been using it on and off, I've still used it quite a bit!

So why am I still on the first bottle after a year?
Like I said, I use this on and off. I honestly don't know why though. I really do like this product, but after thinking it through, I think the reason I always stop using this is the pump.
This is probably the only flaw that exists in my opinion, and it might not be all the pumps. Maybe it's just mine.

But it sticks. When I push it down to dispense some of the product, it stays down until I bump it up. Which is really annoying, even though it only takes a second to do.

But other than that, I think it's a great product! I wouldn't mind trying out other Aveeno products in the future. :3


Overall, I would rate this an 8/10.
The pump really bothers me. But I think I'll be trying it out again after I finally run out.




And don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment