Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Today I'm going to be reviewing a product that I'm sure you've probably heard of before, which would be Bioderma Sensibio H20.
Better known as just plain old Bioderma though.

So if you don't know what Bioderma Sensibio H20 is, it's a cleansing water. And if you still don't know what that is, it's a product that lets you cleanse your face without actually washing it.




So this is what the product looks like. As you can see, I got the 250ml bottle for sensitive skin. I actually have oily skin, not sensitive, but I saw the pink, didn't read and just grabbed this one.
It cost me around $30, where I got it at Shoppers Drug Mart. Shoppers is usually pretty expensive, but this is also the only place I've seen it in Canada, so I'm not gonna complain.
I'll post where you can get it online at the end. :3

If you know me, you know I have horrible acne scars and problematic skin. I'm also very lazy when it comes to washing my face because I feel like there are way too many steps. Which is why I decided to pick this baby up!!

I only use it at night, because in the morning, I'm in the shower anyways so I might as well wash my face then. And plus I like using scrubs to wake my skin up.
At night just before bed, I'll take a makeup removing wipe, remove most of my makeup, then use this bad boy here to get the rest and clean my skin.

Again, because I have oily skin, I wear a lot of waterproof makeup, which can be a pain to remove. Especially the mascara.
I put a little of this onto an exploiting cotton pad, wipe it all over my face, and DONE.
It gets rid of that pesky mascara, eyeliner, foundation, what-freaking-ever!




Another thing that I love about this, like insanely, is the fact that I can travel with it.
I absolutely hate when I spend good money on a product, and it spills all over my suitcase or makeup or something, destroying everything.
The flip cap is nice because it's a little harder to open, so when it bumps into something while I'm carrying my suitcase, it's not gonna explode all over.
It's also really nice on those nights when I get home extremely late, I just use this and I'm good.

And because of the little spout used to get the product out, I don't ever spill it. I squeeze it the tiniest bit and the perfect amount always gets onto the cotton pad. You don't need a lot of it. :3

I can't even remember how long I've had this for, but I still have it. It's lasted months and is probably about half full still or so.

Overall, I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
As for rating, I would rate it a perfect 10/10.
I've never had a problem with this. It's just as good as washing your face, but takes WAY less time.


Places to buy Bioderma!!




And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment