Tuesday 23 July 2013

Clearasil Seal-To-Clear Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!

So today I'm going to be doing a review on the Clearasil Seal-To-Clear gel! I got this bad boy in one of the Clearasil automatic face wash systems. If you want a review on that, let me know. :3



This is what it looks like. It's just a wee little baby. I'd say it's actually about the same size as it is in the picture, which makes it awesome for travelling.
I haven't seen this little guy in stores anywhere, not that I really look much for this brand. I've used a few products in my teen years, and don't remember having any bad experiences really, but for some reason I just never repurchased anything.



Honestly, I didn't have high hopes for this product at all.
The first time I put it on my skin, it felt really weird. Slimy at first, but then it made my skin feel extremely dry. Not like 'oh dang my skin is dry' but when I touched it, it felt dry.
I hope that makes sense.

But I left it, mainly because I figured I had already washed my face for the night and I didn't want to do it again.
So I put a moisturizer on over top and went to bed.

When I woke up, I had totally forgotten I had put it on, until I touched my cheeks, where I had put it the night before. Again, they felt dry to the touch.
And let me tell you, it takes a lot to make my face dry. I don't recall ever having my face dry once. So I was extremely upset that this product was a total piece of poop.

However, once I jumped in the shower and washed my face, it felt amazing!! The second I started cleansing my skin, where I had put the gel felt extra smooth. I could feel it coming off my face, which felt awesome. And then I felt the tiny bump.
The tiny bump.
The tiny bump had been a huge zit the night before. Meaning, yes. It shrunk.

After getting out of the shower and going back into my room where I could actually see myself in the mirror, I could see the acne had gone down a lot. I then checked to see if the skin was still dry or anything, as I've often heard of people using spot treatments and getting dry skin from them.
Nope! It was normal as always.


Overall; I would rate this beauty 7/10!
The dry feeling when I put it on is very off putting, and makes me feel so weird about this.
But after using it for two weeks straight, I can tell I'm going to be hunting for this product in the future. 
Dare I say this is better than my ELF Zit Zapper? :o





And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment