Wednesday 3 July 2013

ELF Lash & Brow Clear Mascara Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Today I'm going to be reviewing a product I've been using for the past two months, which, as you probably guessed from the title, is the ELF Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara!
I first saw this product when my friend used it and showed me how to use it. I was really intrigued, and after almost a year, I sucked it up and bought it, for $1.
That's right, this beauty is only $1, and that's from the actual website too!! :3
I actually received it back in November, but didn't actually use it until about May.




This is what the actual product looks like. It's about the size of an eyeliner pencil, so it's easy to travel with. Both sides look the same, but the little silver ends tell you which end is which.
I haven't tried the mascara side, but as I'm sure you can tell, I've used the eyebrow side. It's really gross and dirty from my foundation, so I need to pick up a new one soon, or use the other side. 


When you unscrew it, this is what it looks like. Just a simple brush. :3 The other side looks exactly the same, so I didn't feel the need for a picture. 
But anyways, moving on!!

This is usually the second last step in my makeup routine, hence the colour of the gel. And since I'm applying moisturizer, foundation, concealer, powders, etc. my eyebrows end up all over the place. I'm not even kidding when I say that, and when I try using a normal eyebrow brush, for some reason they always just go straight, without an arch.

But this gel keeps them in place, all day long! For the first few hours, your eyebrows are actually kinda hard from the gel, but after that, they're totally fine. 
And it's really easy to remove with either a face wash or just a makeup removing wipe.

Everyone I talk to tells me they use clear mascaras, which usually cost about $5 minimum, which is kind of ridiculous, when you could easily save the four dollars, and get a two in one product!

After a few weeks of constant use though, I found the product on the lip of the product would dry up, which isn't a big deal. It occasionally would get on the brush, and then onto my eyebrow, leaving a tiny white clump. But it's more than easy enough to remove with another sweep of the brush. :3

Overall, I would rate this product a 10/10.
I can't find anything wrong with the product at all, other than the white clumps, but if I clean it, it'll be fine!



And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!

1 comment:

  1. This seems like such a great product, and the price is more than reasonable. I'm glad i found your blog. It was really helpful. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete