Friday 19 July 2013

Lush Tea Tree Water Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!

So today I'm going to be reviewing an item I've been using for the past few months, which happens to be Lush's Tea Tree Water! And incase you weren't aware, it's actually a toning water.



One of my favourite things about this, is the fact that after I wash my face, I can just spray it all over and I'm good!! I'm a super lazy person, so the thought of opening a bottle of toner, getting a cotton pad, and well, you know how it goes. Well yeah, needless to say, that was too much effort, hence why I love this.

Another amazing thing about this, is that it helps with my acne. I'm not going to go on and on about how I haven't had acne since I've been using this, cause that would be a lie. I still get acne, but this helps so I don't get as much.
I also really like this for travelling, because I don't have to worry about packing other things, or having it leak. And this one actually lasts a long time too.
I ordered the smallest bottle, but it lasted a while! I have about a weeks worth left, and I'm trying to savour it.

If you use Lush products, you know they all have expiration dates. This one is good for around a year. :3 Which is nice because for the first little while, I didn't even use it. I forgot about it.

I've always just sprayed this all over my face, but some people prefer to spray it onto a cotton pad/ball and use it that way. I find that the cotton just absorbs all the product, so I'd rather not.

As we all know, I have very oily skin, especially my t-zone! But this little baby helps minimize the oil, which helps my makeup to stay where it's supposed to!


Overall, I would rate this a 9/10. I love it, and I'm definitely repurchasing it asap.
I wish it did a little more for my acne, but hey, it does pretty darn good for the price!!




And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment