Tuesday 6 August 2013

Cute Back to School Supplies!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I wanted to share some news, so I figured the best way to share that would be to do so in a blog post!!

Before we jump into the cute items for back to school, I wanted to share two things!
1. I'm going to try to keep up a posting schedule! I'm hoping to do every weekday!
& 2. On either Fridays or Mondays, I wanted to share a 'Week in Review' type of blog post, where I share everything that happened during the week. :3

But!!! Moving onto the blog post!!!

I'm sure a lot of you are going back to school, and while some of you may not be excited about it, at least you can look forward to cute school supplies!
Some of you may know that I'm graduated from high school, and have been for quite a while now. I really wish I had discovered eBay and online shopping while in school though, as there's so much cute and cool things!
I always had the basic coloured notebooks and whatnot, and honestly, those were boring to me.

So without further blathering, let's move on!






























I hope you guys enjoyed this post! :3




And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!!

1 comment: