Thursday 22 August 2013

How to Make Money!!!

Hey everyone!!!


I know as a kid, I was always broke. I also wasn't one of those kids that got an allowance, so getting $10 every few months was extremely exciting for me, as was coming across the random dollar.

Judging by the title, I'm sure you can all easily guess what this blog post is about; making money.
Some ways are easier than others.
And I know that most of my readers are probably more in their teenage years, so I thought this could be a cool and funky blog post to do!!!

You might not be able to do everything on this list, but I'm sure at least one of these will work for you. :3


  1. Babysit! This is a great way to earn some money, and it's relatively easy as well. I'm not a professional babysitter, and never advertised my services, but this would be a pretty good idea to do! I mainly just babysat for my family and neighbours, or when my sister wasn't able to do it, again, I would fill in for her. I never really charged a certain amount, but I was never disappointed. Just make sure not to take on too many kids.
  2. Lemonade stand! This is a really adorable idea. It might be a little late for this one, but you could even have a hot chocolate stand if you wanted in the winter. :3 Don't expect to make hundreds off this, but if you have a little sibling or someone wanting to make money, help them out with this.
  3. Sell things! I know in my closet, there's a bunch of things I never use, don't need, and totally forgot I had!!! My city has a Facebook page for selling things that you don't want, and it's actually pretty cool. I've been able to sell old video games on it easily, and jewelry that I've never worn. Otherwise kijiji or eBay would be another great place to sell online!
  4. Help out around the house! Start helping out your parents around the house. When I really wanted money, I helped with the dishes and vacuumed the living room, or cleaned the stairs really well. When my mom saw how hard I worked, she would give me a little bit of money.
  5. Apply for a job! Obviously you have to be a certain age to apply for a job, depending where you're applying. But this is probably one of the best ways to make money. If you're in school, apply for a part time job for nights and/or weekends. 
  6. Odd jobs! You probably know a few people that would like to have their sidewalk shovelled, their grass cut, their gutters cleaned out, or maybe even their garage cleaned. This is always a really good thing to do, and it's really good to put on a resume.
  7. Bake sale! Just like a lemonade stand, but with baked goods! Everyone loves homemade desserts. This is a really good idea for a fundraiser too. Just make sure you have plenty of goods and an awesome location.
  8. Walk the neighbourhood dogs! This would probably actually go with #6, but hey. :p A lot of people don't have the time to walk their dogs, and this is actually a bonus if you're wanting to get a dog of your own. You get to spend time with a cute dog while getting in some exercise.

I hope this helps you all out in making a little bit of spending money. 
I'll try to make up a Cute Things on Ebay part 3 post soon too! :3






And don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment