Tuesday 27 August 2013

Etude House Sun Prise Natural Corrector Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I'm going to be reviewing the Etude House Sun Prise: Natural Corrector!
I bought this on a whim off eBay one day, wanting something with SPF in it as my moisturizer at the time didn't have any.


I got a few samples of various products when I ordered this, as you usually do with any Korean brand makeup items.
I actually found this to be pretty cute though. I liked the picture and detailing on the front, and the pink lid was pretty adorable.
But unfortunately, it's not a flip cap. It's a twist off, which bothers me a little, but I've gotten used to it.

Another reason I bought this; it claims to help whiten your skin, which I prayed was true. I have horrendous acne scars, and I'm always looking for things to help with that.
The other two claims are that it helps protect you from the sun, while moisturizing. So basically, it's like a bb cream, without the coverage.


When you squirt some out, it's an extremely light shade of pink. But when you rub it in, it's transparent.
The smell reminds me of roses and sunscreen. It doesn't linger though, thank goodness. I don't want people smelling my face while I'm at work.

I'm not going to lie and say this is my holy grail item, or that I use it every day, because I don't.
I usually only use it if I know I'm going to be outside, and it's going to be hot, or if I'm not wearing any makeup at all and want it to blur everything a little.
I usually for the most part don't even pack this with me when I leave for the weekends.

So why don't I use this everyday?
I actually really like the product. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin, and I don't even notice it's there. But it protects my skin, which I like!

This is just an iffy item for me, most likely because I'm actually really lazy when it comes to this. It takes less than a minute to apply, but my makeup storage is currently out of control, so I have this buried with random items that I never use, so I never think of using it.
But I do really like it! 


So, what do I rate this product?
I rate it a solid 8/10!
I feel like if this had a pump or a flip cap, I would like it that much more. But it's still pretty good.
And you get a lot of product for only paying a little bit for it.
I think I paid around $8-10 for this, and the samples helped too. :3


I hope you all liked this review! :3
Post in the comments if you've tried this item, or anything else from Etude House!!!





And don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - it's really affordable! Thank you for the review, I might pick this p after I'm done with my Sheseido one! ^_^

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is truly transparent right? like darker people can use it? ^^
    i really wanna buy hehet <3
    www.pinkivorys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete