Monday 19 August 2013

Ipsy GlamBag: August 2013!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Recently I signed up to become an Ipsy Glambag member, and just received my second bag! It completely slipped my mind to do a post for my first one, but not this time!

In the future, I'll be doing reviews on the products as I use them.
But for now, I'll show what I got!



First off, the bag is pretty adorable. I never really see myself using the bags as I have a huge makeup train case, but maybe they'll be good for putting future giveaway prizes in!



These are all the products they gave out. There were a couple items that each member received differently.

The item on the far left is the Pixi Lash Booster Mascara.
The brand is something I've just heard of recently, which comes to a huge shock to a lot of people.
Every Pixi product I've come across has the same type of packaging. Light green and a metallic bronze colour with the logo. I'm actually a huge fan of the packing though, it's adorable!
I'm also extremely excited that they sent me a mascara this month. I love trying out new mascaras, and sample sizes are the best because I don't feel horrible if I don't use it all.


The obnoxious pink round circle is obviously a NYX blush.
NYX is a pretty popular brand that mostly everyone has heard of, I'm sure. I own a majority of their jumbo eye pencils and a lip gloss, but that's it.
The blush they sent me is actually a cream blush, which I'm a little nervous to try to be honest. I only own one powder blush, a liquid blush and a cheek stain. So I guess this kind of completes the set.
I'm a complete noob, and couldn't find the name of the colour they sent, but I'll look harder when I do an actual review.
I'm pretty excited to try this though.


And just above the blush, is a mini Urban Decay lip stick in Anarchy. I believe the other colour they sent out was 69, or something like that. I wasn't too thrilled about either, as I'm a little bit hesitant to wear lipsticks ever, because I find they always transfer and leave a weird filmy gunk on my lips.
But the colour for this is absolutely gorgeous! And it's a mini one, smaller than my pinky.
It's going to be adorable to travel with.


The little tube dude in the pink packaging is the Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream. The packaging is pretty cute though.
I've never tried anything from Pacifica, and never even seen anything of theirs in stores. So maybe they're a high end product?
I've only ever heard of them having a body butter that tons of people always raved about. So I'm hoping this is a good product.
And hopefully matches my skin tone. ;3


And the final product is the one I was extremely excited for. This one was one of their 'one or the other' products. 
The Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub!! And I love the packing for it too. I'm a huge fan of pastels, which this company obviously has.
For the past few months, it seems every youtube beauty blogger has tried at least one of these products out, and I felt completely out of the loop.
The products are pretty pricey on the website, so when I saw this on the Ipsy list of items for this month, I basically flipped a chair.


The only thing I was bummed about this month was that I didn't receive the Smashbox Primer, but the Michael Todd product makes up for that easily.


And for those of you that don't already know, Ipsy is a monthly subscription service where you pay $10 a month and receive 4-5 products in return.
I don't think I was disappointed at all this month.

If you want to sign up for Ipsy, you can do so here





And don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment