Thursday 1 August 2013

Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF 15 Moisturizer Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


So today I'm going to be reviewing the Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF15 Moisturizer!
I bought this a few months ago from my work, with pretty low expectations. I usually use Olay products in that department, and hadn't really used too many Neutrogena products in my years of skincare.




I bought this daredevil for $8 from my work, plus my discount.
I bought this at the beginning of summer, as none of my other moisturizers contained SPF at all, which I actually found weird. I thought everything had it these days.

I have extremely oily skin, as we all know, so I was delighted to see this was oil free.
The bottle is a decent size, at 118mL.

It has a nice little pump to dispense of the product, but I really love this because it locks so I can bring it with me when I go away on weekends!
I haven't had a problem with it leaking or anything, which is awesome since I usually bang around my makeup storage case where I keep this.

And for some reason, I didn't think of taking a picture of what it looks like.
That was smart...
Basically though, it looks like your standard moisturize. Creamy, white, ya know how it goes.
I find this to be a lot more... Liquidy than my other moisturizers though, which isn't something I usually go for. I feel like they're just going to slid off my face and do nothing, which I'm happy to say, this one doesn't do!!

I usually just use one pump and that's enough to cover my face and neck area. It does has a sunscreen smell, which I could do without, but it doesn't linger which is nice. It's just kinda there on my fingers while I'm doing my makeup until I sanitize my hands.

I actually really like this product, and can see myself hunting for it in the future. I haven't seen this in a lot of stores, so it might be hard. Or maybe it's just that I'm not looking hard enough.


Overall, I would rate this a 9/10.
It's an amazing product, and if you can get your hands on it, I definitely recommend it. It keeps my face moisturized, which as I've mentioned in other blogs isn't a huge issue, but it does it's job without breaking me out!




And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment