Wednesday 21 August 2013

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Today I'm going to be doing a review on the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes!
Neutrogena was nice enough to send me a few samples of their products, and a coupon for this item.
I was extremely excited to try out the wipes, because I love trying out new makeup removing wipes! It took a while for me to actually buy them, because without the coupon, they were as high as $13! Which is extremely ridiculous considering you only get 25 wipes in a package. I'm used to getting 60 wipes for $3, so this was just a huge annoyance.
Luckily I found them on sale for $9, and used the coupon to save myself $5, making it so I only spent $4 on them.


I had heard so many good things about the Neutrogena face wipes, so I was pretty excited when they sent me a coupon, along with other various items.
I really like the smell of pink grapefruit, which made me even more excited. 
These wipes are also for acne prone skin, which I have.
I figured I could use these after I ran out of my Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues, as they're easier to find.


(i can't even take a proper picture)
But they're the same as most of my cleansing wipes as far as opening them goes. They just seal shut after, nothing fancy. Another reason why I like my Epielle wipes, they have a snapping lid.


Again, they look like every other makeup wipe, nothing fancy.
As far as makeup goes, I do wear quite a bit of coverup to conceal my acne scars since they're pretty bad. So I wanted to see how good they took off my makeup.


They actually did a pretty good job of taking off my makeup. Even my lipstick came off pretty smoothly. I had to use a lip scrub after to get the rest off, but that's not a problem.

Like I said, one of the reasons I was so excited about these is because of the scent they had.
For the past month, I've been using a pink grapefruit scrub from another brand and really liked how it smelled. So I thought these would smell the same.
Nope!
You can smell the pink grapefruit no problem, but the scent is WAY too strong. My eyes were actually watering from using these because of the smell.
Yes, they did a good job of taking off my makeup, but I can easily find much cheaper face wipes that do the same job that don't bother me.

I'm usually not sensitive to smells, ever, but this is the first time this has happened.

Judging by that, we can all assume my rating it going to be bad. But what is it?
A 3/10.
They're ridiculously expensive, especially for the amount you get. And the smell is way too much.
I'll use up the rest of these if I can, otherwise I'll pass them onto someone else. But I definitely won't be repurchasing these, ever.




And don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment