Wednesday 7 August 2013

Small Makeup Haul!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Today after work, I went to Shoppers to do a little bit of makeup shopping. I was running out of a few things, and wanted to try some things. And I went on the right day!!!
By the way, if you don't know what Shoppers is, it's a drug store. So it has a bunch of stuff.
It's usually overpriced in my opinion, but I was there anyways, and everything I bought was on sale!! :3


Here's everything I bought! 
Just ignore my makeup case and empty tissue box. :p I ran out this morning and that was probably one of the things I should've hauled.
But moving on!!!


The first thing I went for was Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, as I hit pan on mine.
I got my actual shade this time vs a totally weird shade that's too dark for me!
I bought two of these, because they're normally $7 at Walmart, but they were on sale for $5 each!! So I snagged two of them up. I probably would've gotten more, but they were running really low. 
This is my favourite powder to use, and I definitely recommend it.


The next thing I got is the new Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick.
I've been seeing people rave about this, and I tested it out a few times in stores, and it always seemed really interesting. Plus I love anything from the Maybelline New York line.
I of course, got the lightest shade.
It felt really nice on my hand when I tested it, so I'm excited to see how it'll hold up on my face. :3


The next thing I got was the Quo Duo Ended Concealer, in the lightest shade. As per usual.
This is something I've been using for quite a while, and definitely one of my favourite concealers.
It's about $16 for one of these, but they do last a while and cover up well!
It has a stick side which I prefer, but it also has a liquid side that I like to use when I'm wearing bb creams or liquid foundations.
Quo is owned by Shoppers, I believe. But you can probably find it online somewhere if you don't have a Shoppers in your area. :3


And the last thing I bought was my favourite foundation ever, the Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse foundation!
I hit pan on the one I'm using, so I figured I might as well grab one before I ran out. They finally had my shade on sale, now that everyones tan and doesn't use it.
Well, not everyone. ;)
This foundation gives amazing coverage and holds up pretty good in the heat. I'm really happy I was able to find my shade!


That's everything I bought today, and I'm pretty happy with everything I got.
I was going to get some makeup removing wipes too, as I have a coupon for some thanks to Neutrogena, but they didn't have the kind I wanted, so I'll wait for another day.





And don't forget to check out my instagram, my twitter and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment