Monday 26 August 2013

Freeman's Facial Exfoliating Pink Grapefruit Scrub Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I'm going to be reviewing a scrub I picked up a few months ago, the Freeman's Facial Exfoliating Pink Grapefruit Scrub!
I've tried a couple of their other products, and have liked everything so far. So I figured I would try this out.

I think one of the things that got me, other than the colour, was the scent.
I love citrus scented things, especially when I use them in the morning. They help wake me up and I find my skin looks brighter too!




Most of the scrubs I use are pretty exfoliating. But this is more like a gel scrub, with little pink scrubby bits. But there isn't a lot, and I didn't find it very abrasive. I was extremely disappointed, as I like scrubbing my face in the morning to get rid of any dull skin I have.

I put it to the side after just one use, because it wasn't for me.

But then something miraculous happened!!
I got my hands on a Clarisonic Mia 2, and wanted to try different products with it.
I ended up trying this after remembering I even owned it. Haha.



SO. MUCH. BETTER.
This is super nice because it's a gel, it doesn't foam up a ton, therefore, doesn't get into my eyes.
But it still works really nice with my Clarisonic. My face always smells really nice after my morning shower, and the scent wakes me up!


But! Overall, this actually has two ratings!!
Without the Clarisonic, I would only rate it a 5/10. If you don't like abrasive scrubs, then you'd like this.
The smell is amazing though, and definitely makes it worth while. 
But with the Clarisonic, I'd rate it a 10/10. It's just amazing and really helps clear up my skin!

It's still a good product, just not for me.
If you've tried this product, make sure to let me know your thoughts on it. :3




And don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment