Tuesday 5 November 2013

Apple Delight Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


So today I'm going to be reviewing Apple Delight! For those of you that don't know what it is, I don't blame you.
But it's a perfume, designed to be a much cheaper version of DKNY's Be Delicious perfume. :3 
In the summer of last year, I discovered this other product that smelled like green apples, but it was a hair product, meaning I couldn't really go around spraying it on my clothes. So I hunted for a few months until I found a perfume that smelled like green apples!!



I came across this beauty in a store called Stitches in my local mall, for only $5! All of their perfumes are knock offs and are the same price. So I got this one along with a few others and was just in love with it.


One of the main things I love about this perfume in general is that it doesn't have a heavy perfume scent, but just a really nice green apple scent, which is what I wanted. 

I started wearing this around winter time and would spray it all over my scarf, and would smell it throughout the day, which I loved.
I also started wearing this about the time I started seeing this guy who we're going to call Bear. ;P I remember he enjoyed the scent too.



I actually didn't wear this for quite a while after Bear and I stopped seeing each other, mainly because I forgot about it.
But recently I rediscovered it and OH MY GOSH!!
I remember why I loved it.
First off, every time I wear it, I'm reminded of last winter and it makes me happy.
And the other thing I love about this is that it lasts forever on my clothes.
I hate those perfumes or sprays that you spray on, and then you can't smell it after five minutes. :c
But I wore this to work the other day and I was smelling little bursts of it all day and it made me really happy and smiley. :3


So with that being said, I'm rating this a 10/10!
I have zero complaints about this perfume. Everything about it, even the bottle it's in is perfect!
The memories that come with it too are pretty good as well.





and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment