Monday, 4 November 2013

ELF Smudge Brush Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


So today I'm going to be reviewing the ELF Smudge Brush!
I ordered this online exactly a year ago and I'm finally getting around to reviewing it. :3
And by the way, I paid only $1 for it off the ELF website.

When I first got this, I was kind of weirded out. I didn't know what the heck it was for!
And plus it just looked like a normal brush that someone cut up. So I basically ignored it for the longest time.




I mean come on. It looks weird, does it not?
And plus when I wash it, it gets really weird and I have to dry it a special way.




This is a better, up close picture of it though.
For a little while, I was just using it to put black eyeshadow over my liquid liner so it wouldn't smudge or anything. 
But then I decided I wanted to try something different for my makeup, and didn't have any brushes to do what I wanted.
Except this one.

I like using it to dip into a bright colour of eyeshadow, and smudging it along my lower lash line to make my eyes pop. :3
It actually looks really nice, and this brush is perfect for it! The hair on it isn't too long or too short, it's just right.


Long story short, I love this brush. It's been moved from my other brushes I hardly use to my daily brush collection.
I definitely recommend it too, especially since it's only $1.


Overall; I rate this brush an 8/10. 
The washing part of this brush is really annoying, but the payoff is definitely worth it!!





and don't forget to check out my instagram, twitter, facebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment