Monday 4 November 2013

ELF Smudge Brush Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


So today I'm going to be reviewing the ELF Smudge Brush!
I ordered this online exactly a year ago and I'm finally getting around to reviewing it. :3
And by the way, I paid only $1 for it off the ELF website.

When I first got this, I was kind of weirded out. I didn't know what the heck it was for!
And plus it just looked like a normal brush that someone cut up. So I basically ignored it for the longest time.




I mean come on. It looks weird, does it not?
And plus when I wash it, it gets really weird and I have to dry it a special way.




This is a better, up close picture of it though.
For a little while, I was just using it to put black eyeshadow over my liquid liner so it wouldn't smudge or anything. 
But then I decided I wanted to try something different for my makeup, and didn't have any brushes to do what I wanted.
Except this one.

I like using it to dip into a bright colour of eyeshadow, and smudging it along my lower lash line to make my eyes pop. :3
It actually looks really nice, and this brush is perfect for it! The hair on it isn't too long or too short, it's just right.


Long story short, I love this brush. It's been moved from my other brushes I hardly use to my daily brush collection.
I definitely recommend it too, especially since it's only $1.


Overall; I rate this brush an 8/10. 
The washing part of this brush is really annoying, but the payoff is definitely worth it!!





and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment