Thursday 7 November 2013

Top 25 Most Played Songs!!!

Hey everyone!!!


I thought it would be fun to show you guys the most played songs on my phone, also showing you guys a snippet on my music taste.
So let's jump into it!



My most played song, with 526 plays, is Catch My Breath. It's not the actual version, but in fact a cover of the song, done by the ever so talented Alex Goot and Against The Current.
This is the song that made me want to take singing lessons, and also my 'calm the fuq down' song.
Whenever I'm stressed out, can't stop laughing, extremely mad to the point I'm about to rip off your head, this is the song that calms me down instantly.
There's so many times in my music lessons I can't stop laughing because I can't do french, and all I do is think of this or sing it, and I'm good.

FUN FACT! I sang this song for a substitute music teacher, and he said I hit every FEMALE note, spot on. Pip pip cheerio.

If you want to listen to the song, you can do so here!




The next song is Guessing, with a whopping 419 plays. Which is a little bit sad because I've had this song for maybe four months. So you know, 100 odd plays a month or so.
I love this song, and can't say enough good things about it. I love that it tests my vocal range.
I also waited for this song for a good six months. When it came out, I freaked out.


You can check it out here!




Next up, we have another cover by the fantastic Alex Goot and Against The Current. This cover has 349 plays. The song is Not Over You, originally by Gavin DeGraw. I've shown my teacher this song, and we've attempted it. It's kinda hard to do a duet though when it's just one person.
On a different note, my mom loves this song too. She would request it for weeks and weeks whenever I played my phone in the car.
This is definitely the song that started my addiction to these two people.


You can listen to it here




I think you guys might be starting to see my obsession with Against The Current. 
At number four, is Closer, Faster with 294 plays.
Along with Guessing, this is also an original from the band.
They released it earlier in the year and I freaked out. My now ex boyfriend and best friend probably thought I was weird.
Also, I would quote the lyrics to this on my personal facebook, and the boy I was seeing at the time thought I wrote a song about him. Haaaa.
I no longer own the actual song I wrote for him.
MOVING ON.

I'm in love with this song. This song always boosts my spirits, and gives me a burst of energy.
I can be dead tired, pissed off and hating life, but the second this comes on, I do a ninja kick and start singing my little heart out.
This is a song I cannot sing quietly.


If you wanna see why I'm obsessed with it, click here.



Before you bite my head off, I know this is possibly weird.
Basically what this one is, is T-Swift's version of the song, just sped up. I found it through the girl, Brittany Joyal on youtube, when she did a little music video for it. I found it cute, and catchy, so I downloaded it from that video. I loved it so much, it got 294 plays!

And to hear that one, just play it and speed it up. Easy peasy.



WhaddUPPPP!
We got some old school Demi Lovato going on here!
On my old computer, this song actually had over 1000 plays, but then I moved things around wrong and now it has 238.
I used to listen to this song on repeat though in my high school days, because I honestly related to everything in this. I still get super emotional when I hear it. Huzzah!
It's just a very beautiful song, and if you like Demi, or slower songs, I definitely recommend checking it out.




Look! It's another Against The Current song!
This one is a cover though, but a solo cover which has 233 plays on it. And I only got it a month ago...
The song Chocolate is originally by the 1975.
A lot of people didn't like this cover, solely because they performed it the same as the actual song was done. They also claimed it was hard to hear Chrissy's voice, which I don't find at all.
This is a super catchy song, and the name is just perfect. I mean, for normal girls that enjoy chocolate. I prefer beef jerky.


You can click here to listen to it!



This is where it's going to start getting a little confusing maybe.
I went through this phase where I adored One Direction, and I still do.
But their album came out, I hated it and them cause they were twats, but then I gave it an actual listen because Zayn was hot...
And I bought the album, twice. By mistake. And then another time because I can.
And I kid you not when I say I would sleep to this album. The entire album, I would put on repeat, and fall asleep to it. Hence why it has a million plays (not really it's 232)
And plus Save You Tonight in general, I just thought was really cute and the chorus gave me butterflies and Harry's hot.


One Direction songs are easy enough to find so you guys have fun youtubing them.



And here we have another song by One Direction, which is the one their album was titled after. Up All Night has 224 plays. Again, listened to it all night for a month pretty much for reasons.
My mom also really enjoyed this song because it's upbeat and catchy. Whaddup.



Now we have Paralyzed by Big Time Rush. It has 222 plays and I really enjoy the catchyness of it.
It makes me wanna dance. It makes me wanna sing. It makes me wanna bang the daylight out of James Maslow because he's a babe. And did I really just say that?
Indeed.

But you get my point. It's a nice song and I enjoy it.

Again, it's pretty popular, so you can just youtube that sh!t up.



This song here, oh my god, I need a minute. 
Forget You by my favourite person ever, Cady Groves, has 221 plays.
This song came out, and I was in love.
If you come into my store, you'll most likely hear me singing this to myself.
It's one of my favourite songs in general, just because it's kinda slow at the beginning then it speeds up and I can't handle life for the three, almost four minutes.


Cady isn't as popular, so you can click here to listen to the song.



Looking at the cover now, Harry's hair is bothering me greatly.
I'm sure everyone's heard this song, What Makes You Beautiful. It received 219 plays, kinda.
I have another copy of this song on my phone, same version. Same band. But I bought the single first, so it technically has more but this one in general has whatever amount I said.
I've made videos lip syncing this song, and it's just cute.

FUN FACT!
When I first heard of this song, I thought it was supposed to be a cover of What Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful, or whatever that song is. The song titles are completely different, so therefore, I'm stupid.
But that's what made me hate them. Is that in my mind, they ruined this cover that they never even did.

Cool beans.



Another one of 1D's singles. Bought it, loved it, slept to it, whatever.
I also liked the music video for this, just because Zayn was super cute in it and I always teenied over it.
It has 218 plays that's it that's fine.



Surprise surprise. Another 1D song.
This one was a weird one though. It legit gave me butterflies, but not in the 'oh my god I'm in love wah wah white girl problems' sense.
In the 'I'm creeped out' sense.
WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE but that's fine.
It has creeped me out 208 times.



Hey look! It's NOT One Direction finally oh my god even I'm annoyed with them now and this is my blog post and my songs.
Again though, we have Catch My Breath. You've probably heard it before, so therefore I won't be linking it.
This song is amazing, just like the cover. But unlike the cover, it doesn't calm me down as much, and it's harder for me to sing because of range.
But none the less, I still like the song and her voice.
It has 204 plays on my playlist.



Again? Oh my god just hit me.
But this was another one of their songs I liked because it was fast and upbeat and I slept to it and would pretend Zayn was singing it to me.
Don't judge me.
It has 202 plays.



YAY it's Cady again! This is her song, Love Actually which surprisingly we play at my work, a lot. And I always try singing to it, but then people come in and ask me really stupid questions and I get really mad and sing it in my head.
But I love this song. I think this is what kind of possibly made me obsessed with her even more. 
It has 189 plays, bringing it under the 200 mark.

This is another song though that I get really pumped about and will always dance to it when I hear the chorus.


You can listen to this gem here.



This is the last song of their's that on here, so we can all breathe easier now.
It's Tell Me A Lie, and has 188 plays.
Not much to be said. I just liked it.



I used to listen to this sometime earlier in the year when I was dating this one dude, who I've mentioned before. It's BEAR.
I listened to this religiously because I thought he was seeing girls behind my back. Haha what?
I've listened to it 187 times, and I don't know why. It's a nice song, but it's actually really repetitive.



Huzzah! Again, we have Alex Goot, featuring Against The Current, Sam Tsui, Kurt Schneider, and King the Kid, aka Friends.
But I discovered this just before their tour they did earlier in the summer, and I was going to go, but it was a six hour drive, and Against the Current actually wasn't there so I passed.
But it's just a cover of Taylor Swift's song, 22. And it's really nice!!
Nice enough that it's been played 180 times.


Click here to hear it! 



Now we have someone Canadian!! Her name is Jodi King, and she's actually really nice. I've met her before. :3
My friends band Phao was doing a show, and she was there and really talented and amazing!
I made my ex listen to this all the time too because I had him under my spell OH MY GOD I was evil I always got my way, and I knew how.
This one also has 180 plays.


Listen to it here!



We've all heard this song. It's Call Me Maybe and everyone was obsessed with it and now we all hate it. You've heard it so i'm not linking it.
It has 179 plays and it's fun to sing to.



Now we have Lightning by Alex Goot! Yaaaay!
I really like this song, and my sister does too, which says a lot. Kinda. Not really.
But yeah, this is a really nice song, and I think a majority of you would enjoy it! :3
It has 174 plays.


Click here to listen! :3



Another song by Jodi King! :3
This one I actually liked more than Happy, but I didn't listen to it because I always forget I have it! Even though it has 174 plays, yeah, I always forget it.


Click here to listen!



Last, but not least, with 172 plays, is Meant To Be by Cady Groves.
This one is actually not a studio version, it's a live version, with a ton of screaming, so I will not be linking it.
The lyrics really hit home for me, which is actually why I'm including a FUN FACT!!!
Over the summer, I had to perform a song. In front of people. It was horrible and I was scared and wanted to die.
And this was the song I picked to do. I learned it and got the notes done and everything, and then ended up switching songs last minute. Haha but yeah, I was actually supposed to sing this song. YAY.





So those are my top played songs on my iPhone! 
And if you would like to see an updated What's on my iphone blog post, let me know!


and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment