Monday 11 November 2013

October Favourites 2013!!!

Hey everyone!!!


I'm a little late this month, but I'm back with my October favourites!!!
I'm really excited to be sharing these products with you guys!

So let's just jump right into it because I can't wait!




So here's an overview of everything. :3 I think two might have been featured in a previous post, but that's fine.




So this really doesn't have any order, at all!
But this has definitely been my favourite cover up for the month. I've already ordered another one since I'm starting to run out.
But I already did a full review on it here if you want to read that.
But I really like this because it covers up everything and is just super fantastic basically. It makes me a little pale, but I like being pale so that's fine.




Next up we have my favourite eyeliner! It was actually a tie between this and another, but I used this one more, especially towards the end of the month.
I got this in my Ipsy bag a while back, and actually really enjoy the brand in general!




I just did a review on this last week, but it's the ELF Smudge Brush. I've really been loving this to put a little bit of eyeshadow on my lower lash line for a pop of colour.




This is my favourite eyeshadow, and I don't know why I've never mentioned it before! I've been using it since the summer, but just lately started becoming even more obsessed with it.
And it's the Revlon Vital Radiance Mousse Eyeshadow! :3 I actually don't know the colour of it because it was on the packaging and I threw it out months ago.
But it's just a mousse eyeshadow and looks really natural for when I want something light and effortless. And it doesn't crease on me a ton either, which I like!




Next up we have this ELF Blush and Bronzer Duo compact thingy majiggy.
The colour name, again, isn't on the back, but that's fine.
I bought it from my work for $3 and at first, I really hated it. But then I used it recently and the blush was just really pretty and not too dark.
And the bronzer part is also really nice! It's the only bronzer I've used that actually blends with my skin nicely!




This! Oh my gosh, I had been searching for this for months! But I finally got it at the beginning of the month, and it's a love hate relationship with this.
I love this because it's been helping with my acne scars, but it's really flakey and annoying to use with a lot of my foundations.
But I plan on reviewing this soon so watch out for that. :3




This is actually my only non makeup product haha!
But it's the Garnier Fructis Instant Repair Mask. :3 I bought this from my work at the beginning of the month, and after one use, I was hooked. I've actually been using this as my conditioner the past two weeks too.
It just makes me hair really soft and feels amazing!!!




My second last product is my Skin79 Highlighter! I don't know the exact name for it, but I looked at a bunch of korean makeup on eBay and this came up. The pretty colours attracted me!
I'm really iffy with highlighters because my skin is really oily and I don't want to overdo it, but I use this with my bronzer and blush duo, and it's just really pretty.
And pastel!!




Last, but definitely not least, is my ELF Little Black Beauty Book: Night Edition!
I saw this at my work for $5, and knew I had to get it.
I have the huge 100 colour eyeshadow palette from ELF, but it's hard to travel with because it doesn't fit in my makeup case, and I don't wanna crack the colours. But this works perfect!
And it has some really nice colours in there.
I've been using this with the smudge brush I mentioned, and been putting the glittery purple and blue colours on my lash line a lot, then using the matte black colour over my eyeliner so it doesn't smudge.

Overall, it's a great find and I love it so much!


These are all the things I've been loving lately, and if you guys have a monthly favourites post or video, definitely send me a link! :3





and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment