Wednesday 6 November 2013

Cover FX Foundation Brush Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I'm going to be reviewing yet another makeup brush, but this time it's by a totally different brand! :3
It's the Cover FX Foundation Brush!




So this is what it looks like. :3
I was hunting for one of these for weeks before finding out! I kept calling it by it's actual name, a stippling brush, which is why no one knew what I was talking about. 
But when I called it a liquid foundation brush, they thought I meant the other kind that looks like a fancy paint brush.
Ugh, basics.


Anyways!!!

A few months ago I started really getting into liquid foundations and more bb creams, and didn't like applying them with my hands because ugh, I just don't. 
So I looked around for weeks for one of these. I looked online to find some others that looked similar, but when you're online, you can't really tell.
There were some called Duo Fibre brushes, and I had no idea. I knew one was for blush and bronzer, so I played it safe and stayed clear of online sites.


I eventually ended up finding one at Shoppers, which is a Canadian store. 
I paid the outrageous $40 for one brush because I knew I would end up regretting it if I didn't.
I still refuse to tell my friends how much I actually paid haha.




I actually forgot to wash it before I took the picture, which is why the top of the bristles are that colour. It's normally white though.
I usually end up using this with any bb cream or liquid foundation/concealer, and it makes it look flawless and perfect! I definitely have zero regrets buying this brush, especially because it literally takes only a minute to wash/rinse out and I can use it instantly vs all my other brushes which need to dry overnight. It also feels extremely soft after washing it. sljlsfgsgs <3

I've been using this with my Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation lately, which isn't a liquid or close to it. But it makes it look really nice, and makes it so I don't need to use a powder overtop either!
I basically just blend everything in, and it makes almost every foundation/bb cream seem like it's high coverage.
WHAT?
Yup!!
I found my Maybelline Fit Me stick wasn't very high coverage, but when I used it with this vs my hands, OH MY GOD SOMEONE HOLD ME YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
This is just so amazing, I can hardly form words.

I don't anymore, but it's possible to use this for cream blushes too and have them look really pretty. I use it just for my foundation/bb cream and concealer, and it's just so nice feeling! :3


Without a second thought, I would rate this a 15/10!
It's that good, that it needs an overrate! 
It doesn't shed at all, and it's perfect.
If I happened to lose all my makeup brushes, this would definitely be the one I would repurchase first.
I see it lasting a long time, which is a good thing.




and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

1 comment: