Wednesday 20 November 2013

Nailtini Straight Up Colour Nail Lacquer: Champagne Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


So today I'm going to be reviewing the Nailtini Straight Up Colour Nail Lacquer in Champagne! That is indeed a mouthful!!
I received this in my November Ipsy bag, and tried it out right away because I thought the colour was super pretty!!!



This picture doesn't even do it justice! It looks really dark and just boring in this picture, because my shadow is there.
At first, I didn't really care when I saw this colour online. I love nail polish, but I've been trying not to get too many, since my collection is starting to break the drawer I hold it all in...


But then I painted my nails, and changed my mind!!!



I always have issues with nail polish brushes. I don't know why!
Sometimes they're too short, they're too long, they're too thin, too wide, or some of the bristles stick out and make my hands look like a dog did them.
But I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked this brush.
It looks really long, and I thought I wouldn't have lots of control, but it's actually not bad at all!
It picked up a decent amount of the nail polish as well, which made everything go a lot faster!!!



So these are my nails, in proper lighting. And a little heart picture on them because I loved them, even though they were messy.
I typically don't clean my nails, I just let the excess come off in the shower the next morning because I'm a horrible person.

It took two coats to get the colour I wanted. One coat just wasn't enough, but two was perfect!
I wasn't sure about the colour for fall either, not that I'm really one to try to wear colours according to the season, but I'm trying.
But I wore a denim jacket after doing my nails, and it was just so perfect, that if I didn't have to take the jacket off, I wouldn't have. 
This is just such a pretty colour and I'm already excited to redo my nails with this colour!!


Overall, I would rate this a 7/10.
Just because I prefer when I can just do a single coat. I don't have many nail polishes that I can do that with, but the ones I do, are flawless. 
But it dried surprisingly fast, so that's a bonus!




and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

1 comment: