Monday 25 November 2013

Simple Christmas Gift Ideas!!!

Hey everyone!!!


So Christmas is now a month away, and I don't think I'm alone when I say that I suck with Christmas gifts, and getting everything done on time.
I just started my Christmas shopping this weekend, and I'm nowhere close to being done!

I usually don't have too many people to buy for, but this year is probably an exception.
In my family, I really only need to buy for my sisters, my mom and whoevers name I draw in my family.
That was it for last year, but this year, I've acquired friends. And I guess the nice thing to do is buy for them.


So for those of you that are like me; that suck at buying things and procrastinate because of it, this might be helpful.

So let's get started!!!


We're gonna start with girls, because in my opinion, girls are so much easier!!




This is the perfect body wash in my opinion. I got it last year and it smells sweet like candy.
I hate candy scents. I hate sweet things. But I loved this. I was so bummed when I ran out!
And if you order online from Lush, they usually don't take long to ship at all. Great for the holidays!!!



Graphic tees!
This is just one in general that I found, but I find that you can't really go wrong with a graphic tee, no matter the person.
They come in a million styles, and everyone can find a use for them.
I personally like them as pajama shirts, or casual shirts. But they're surprisingly easy to dress up.



Music.
Obviously different people like different music.
If you know the person you're buying for and what they like, it's pretty easy.
But if you don't know what they like, an iTunes gift card is also acceptable.
Or if it's a cute boy, a mixed cd never fails! 



NAIL POLISH!!

I personally love nail polish, and think it's a great gift idea for any girl!
Now depending on the girl, choose the colour wisely.
I like pastels, and my best friend typically, for the most part, likes the same colours I do.
But you definitely cannot go wrong with reds, blacks, whites, and pastels in my opinion.
Essie is my favourite brand, but if you're a noob with nail polish, Sally Hansen is also a fantastic brand!



And if you just have no freaking clue what to get for that special girl, a gift card never fails!
Just about every store sells gift cards, and you can usually put whatever amount you like on them.
I usually recommend a Starbucks gift card, just because it's expensive. For most people, they love it, but won't actually use their own money for it, hence the gift card!
And if you're still stumped, a prepaid visa card works just as well!


For the boys!

Now, I suck when it comes to boys in general, but when it comes to buying gifts for boys, I kid you not when I say I'm the worst!
When I think of buying gifts for boys, the only thing I can ever think of getting them is a soccer ball. Legit!



Again, you can never go wrong with a graphic tee!
And guys can usually pull them off a little bit better than girls can too.
If it's colder where you are, a graphic hoodie works just as well!



VIDEO GAAAAMES.

I haven't met a single guy that doesn't love video games.
These always the trick, and whenever I'm super stumped and have to buy for a guy, I usually go with one of these.



I feel like both guys and girls love watches, but I usually see guys wearing them more often than girls.
This is probably a very generic gift to give, and they might be expecting it, but hey. It's something practical that they can use every day... Hey. :D



And again, gift cards.
Like I said, I suck with gifts, especially guy gifts, so I usually try and just do gift cards.
I really enjoy gift cards, because the way I look at it, you're giving them money to buy something they want. So if you give a guy a gift card to a game store, and they buy a game, it's like you bought the game for them.


These are just some really simple ideas that help make Christmas shopping a tad bit easier.
Of course, if you know the person extremely well and you know what they want, what they like or anything, go ahead with that! But if you're really stuck, that's what this post is for!

The stuff you buy doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg, you can always go to a thrift store if you need to.
Christmas isn't about giving, it's about being with people that you love.
And food.


I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, and make sure you follow my blog for more Christmas related posts!!!




and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

1 comment: