Tuesday 5 November 2013

Proclaim Intense Moisturizing Conditioner Review!!!

Hey everyone!!!


Today I'm going to be reviewing the Proclaim Intense Moisturizing Condition with Argan Oil! I've been using this on and off for about two years now. :3




So this is what it looks like. It's not a very big bottle, but one of these lasts me quite a while! :3
I got my first bottle of this almost two years ago when I cut my hair really short and wanted to use a new conditioner!
I got mine from Sally's Beauty store, but I don't know if you can get it anywhere else. 

My hair grows pretty fast by itself, but with using this, my hair was almost back to it's original length by the end of the year! :3 (it was shoulder length but it's normally to the middle of my back for anyone that didn't know)


But yeah. I didn't wanna show you guys what it looks like because one of these little bottles is $11 or something in that area. But it's just white, and nothing exciting at all.
My hair is pretty thick, and I'm able to get away with six pumps of this stuff. One pump is probably about the size of a dime so you have an idea!!

But I think one of the things that drew me to this when I was looking around, was the packaging. I really just love that it's blue, and that's it. A lot of my products and random things are blue. My straightener, bedding, pants, makeup wipes, flashlight, etc!
Moving on. ;P

The directions actually say to leave this in for about five minutes, which I didn't even notice the first few weeks of me using it!
But now I leave it in for ten minutes while I shower (I just put my hair in a bun so it doesn't rinse out) and when I rinse it out just before I get out, my hair feels really soft and smells really nice!!
It actually smells like a man in my opinion, but I like the smell of man.

And for those of you that didn't know, Argan Oil is supposed to help your hair grow faster. I don't know if that's actually true or not, I wouldn't be the person to ask on that.


And earlier when I mentioned I've been using it on and off, I only do that because I like testing other products. I always have one of these bottles in my shower!


Overall, I would rate this a 7/10.
Just because I find I have to use the perfect amount, otherwise my hair doesn't feel as soft when I rinse it (when it's dry it's soft but I like it soft all the time), and if I use too much it can make my hair feel a little gross.
But I know how much I need, so it's good!




and don't forget to check out my instagramtwitterfacebook and my tumblr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment